Hawksbury House provides a real home for the elderly, with kind, supportive and considerate care.
An experienced team of trained staff providing 24 hour care as well as
- A comfortable, restful and welcoming home
- Traditional home cooked food with a varied menu
- Tea, coffee and snacks served throughout the day
- Quality residential care for most elderly disabilities
- Strong community links
- Regular visits and services by the clergy
- Visiting hairdresser, chiropodist, optician, dentist and library
- Full laundry service
- Local school children visit
- Regular trips to Luncheon club outside the care home
If you would like to know more about Hawksbury House, please email, telephone or why not arrange to visit Hawksbury House, we’d be delighted to meet you.